List of products by brand C. Plath
C.Plath was founded by David Filby in Hamburg in 1837. In 1862 the firm was sold to Carl Christian Plath. In 1997 the company was merged with Decca Marine and Sperry Marine into Sperry Marine. The name changed in 2000 to Sperry Marine. The brand name still exists for the manufacture of magnetic compasses.